Time limit: 90 mins
Hacker Earth 2 questions each having 10 test cases.
Round 2 – Machine coding round
Time limit: 90 mins
Design a system like Jira. It should have the following functionalities :
- User should be able to create Task of type Story, Feature, Bugs. Each can have their own status.
- Stories can further have subtracts.
- Should be able to change the status of any task.
- User should be able to create any sprint. Should be able to add any task to sprint and remove from it.
- User should be able to print
- Delayed task
- Sprint details
- Tasks assigned to the user
Round 3 – Discussion over the machine coding round
Time limit: 45 mins
The interviewer can ask you to add further any functionalities to your system.
Interviewer check if your system is running E2E and you have implemented all the above-mentioned functionalities correctly.
Round 4 – Design discussions
Design a table booking system.
- System design
- Class Diagram (UML diagram )
- Flow / Seqence diagram
Round 5 – DS / Algo round
- Given an array, find maximum number of partition s.t sorting each partition will sort the complete array.
- Given a stream of IP Addresses, at any point of stream you should be able to figureout count of that IP addresses till now
Round 6 – Hiring Manager
- Why you want to leave your current company?
- Why you want to join flipkart?
- What is the most complex problem you have done till now?
- What do you understand by CAP theorm ?
- If you get magic stick, which engineering problem would you like to solve ?
- What you would like to improve in you?
- Single word which describes you?
- How will you define a bad programmer and a good programmer ?
- What is need to design a good system ?
- How you ensure you are solving your daily coding problems in best way?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the “Improve Article” button below.
Be the First to upvote.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issue with the above content.