Microsoft Edge Beta for Android has received a new update today. Taking the app to version 126.96.36.19989, the update has introduced a new extension called “Honey,” which will help help you with shopping.
The extension will help you find and apply discount voucher codes on over 40,000 most requested sites. Further, the app will now show a new warning, which will tell users to enable or disable sharing of browsing data with Microsoft. You can see the changelog below.
- Honey extension – Another extension is natively integrated into Microsoft Edge, Honey.
- You can activate the Honey extension in Settings> Discount coupons.
- Honey automatically finds and applies discount voucher codes on over 40,000 most requested sites. Over 10 million members of Honey have already benefited from more than a billion dollars of offers on any type of product, from fashion to technology, to travel, up to pizza delivery.
Honey members also get Honey Gold, which they can redeem in the form of a gift voucher of their choice for various shopping sites.
- Usage Sharing – At startup, a new warning will be shown to enable or disable sharing of browsing data with Microsoft, to improve their experiences with Microsoft products and services, including Windows 10.
- You can later manage this option in Settings> Privacy> Share usage data for personalization.
- Bug fixes and various improvements.
You can download Microsoft Edge on your Android smartphone from the below link or you can head over to Google Play Store.