OnePlus resumes rollout of Android 10 update for OnePlus 6 and 6T
As it promised, OnePlus started rolling out the Android 10-based OxygenOS 10 to OnePlus 6 and 6T users last month. To OnePlus’ disappointment, because of multiple issues, the rollout wasn’t as smooth as the company would’ve liked, as a result of which it had to press a pause button on the rollout.
Now, OnePlus appears to have resolved all the issues which made the company to pause the rollout. OnePlus is now rolling out the Android 10-based OxygenOS 10.0.1 to OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T users. The update brings a lot of fixes and alongside the latest Android security patch. You can read the official changelog below.
- Updated system to Android 10
- Brand new UI for Android 10
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.10
- Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed the animation lag for fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the automatic reboot issue after upgrade
- Improved the performance and fixed known issues
- Wifi Connectivity
- Fixed the 5Ghz WiFi connection
This update will be rolled out in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T, you might not get it today — you might have to wait a few more days to get the latest Android update on your smartphone.