Microsoft’s task management app called Microsoft To Do has received a new update on iOS.
Taking the app to Version 2.12, the update introduces VoiceOver improvements, a lot of accessibility fixes, design improvements to make usability and accessibility better, and a lot more. You can see the official changelog below.
- We fixed a crash that could pop up when you switched between To Do and another app.
- Sometimes your deleted due dates or recurrence options would pop back into the app when you relaunched it. We’ve made sure that they’re gone for good now.
- We made a lot of accessibility fixes, including not cutting off the text when you hit the share button and you have a larger text size.
- We also made some VoiceOver improvements.
- The Android update makes several design improvements to the UI that improve usability and accessibility.