Early this year, Samsung started selling the Galaxy Book S laptop with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. In May, Samsung announced the Intel-version of the same laptop. This new Intel variant Galaxy Book S is powered by Core i5-L16G7 Lakefield processor (Intel Core processor with Intel Hybrid Technology). The Galaxy Book S is the first laptop in the market to feature this new Intel processor. You can now buy this laptop for $949 from Amazon US.
Highlights of Galaxy Book S:
- Lightweight at just 950g and only 11.8mm at its thickest point.
- A fan-less design allows the Galaxy Book S to be slimmer than traditional laptops and helps it to run noiselessly.
- Outdoor Mode on Galaxy Book S will instantly boost brightness to 600 nits using a two-key shortcut.
- Offers up to 512GB of storage and 8GB RAM.
- With Intel’s Foveros 3D stacking technology and a hybrid CPU architecture, Galaxy Book S efficiently provides an exceptional laptop performance.
Galaxy Book S Tech specs:
|Galaxy Book S|
|OS||Windows 10 Home / Pro|
|Display||13.3? FHD TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Panel|
|Dimension||305.2 x 203.2 x 6.2 ~ 11.8 mm|
|CPU||Intel Core processor with Intel Hybrid Technology|
|Graphic||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Memory||8GB RAM (LPDDR4x)|
|Storage||256/512GB eUFS, MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) 802.11 ax 2×2, Bluetooth v 5.0|
|Ports||2 USB-C, 1 Headphone out/Mic-in Combo, MicroSD Multi-media Card Reader|
|Sensors||Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor (Keyboard Backlit on/off), Hall Sensor|
|Authentication||Windows Hello sign in with fingerprint|
|Audio||Quad Stereo Speakers: Sound by AKG
Immersive sound with Dolby Atmos technology