#Goodbye #Winter #Blues #CoeLux #Artificial #Sun #Fool #Brain #TechEBlog
According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), the winter blues refers to the general feeling of sadness due to the reduced level of sunlight, which disrupts your body’s internal clock, mainly a drop in serotonin levels. This is where CoeLux comes in, an innovative LED panel at its core that almost perfectly simulates the sun and sky, making closed spaces appear naturally bathed in sunlight. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
There are light therapy lamps that claim to simulate sunlight, but none will come close to CoeLux simply because the latter utilizes a thin coating of nanoparticles to accurately simulate what one would see outside on a sunny day, an effect known as Rayleigh scattering. That’s right, so in addition to the light showing the proper color temperature, but also how it scatters.
Verilux HappyLight Full-Size – UV-Free Therapy Lamp, Bright White Light with 10,000 Lux, Adjustable Brightness, 2 Interchangeable Lenses, Detachable Stand, and Wall Mountable
- UV-FREE, FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT – Light therapy lamp that delivers up to 10,000 lux for effective, safe, and natural light therapy
- PERSONALIZED SETTINGS – Customize your experience with 2 brightness levels, 2 interchangeable lenses, and the detachable stand and wall mount
- IMPROVE SLEEP, MOOD, FOCUS, ENERGY – Bright light therapy improves sleep, boosts mood, increases energy, enhances focus, and leaves you feeling revitalized
- EASY TO USE & PRACTICAL – The HappyLight Full-Size is ideal for use at home and on tabletops like desks, nightstands, and counters, making it perfect for the winter blues, insomnia, sunlight deprivation, shift work, office employees, and seniors
- LIFE IN A BETTER LIGHT – With over 60 years in healthy lighting and the creator of the original HappyLight, our US-based team is here for you with live support and a 1-year warranty
This is a disruptive technology. It will change the way spaces are designed and lit. Multiple panels completely change the look of the ceiling. You almost think you’re in an outside space as opposed to being inside,” said Greg Margolis, HomeTronics principal.